- Clinical Advancement
Working at Gentiva® means unparalleled opportunity for career growth – especially for our clinicians. In fact, many of our Gentiva branch management and specialty directors began their careers as home health clinicians.
To address a full range of patient needs, multiple disciplines are often called on to work together as a team to provide a diverse range of services that includes disease and pain management, cardiac care, wound care, infusion therapy, respiratory services and home medical equipment, and physical, occupational and speech therapy. In some of our locations, we also provide hospice services to meet a growing desire from communities for in-home end-of-life care.
As a member of Gentiva’s clinical team, you will:
- Work one-on-one with patients
- Handle a wide range of diagnoses
- Partner with other highly skilled clinicians
- Utilize a functional, patient-centered approach
- Receive continuous education, training and support
- Benefit from our dedication to clinical excellence
In addition, Gentiva is leading the homecare revolution through innovative specialty programs that provide even more opportunities for our clinicians. Designed and administered by experts, these groundbreaking programs feature advanced clinical training, new technology, care delivery protocols and measurement of clinical outcomes. Offered in select cities throughout the country, Gentiva specialties include:
- Gentiva Safe Strides® for balance dysfunction and fall prevention
- Gentiva Orthopedics for joint replacements and other orthopedic diagnoses
- Gentiva Cardiopulmonary for comprehensive disease management of heart- and lung-related diagnoses
- Gentiva Neurorehabilitation for stroke, Parkinson’s, MS and other neurological diagnoses
- Gentiva Senior Health for senior independence and to promote safely aging in their residences
- Rehab Without Walls for traumatic brain injuries and other neurological diagnoses
To learn more or to apply, click here.