- Are you 65 or older?
- Are you afraid of falling?
- Have you fallen in the last year?
- Do you have difficulty walking?
- Do you need to steady yourself on furniture when you walk?
- Do you use your hands to get up out of a chair?
- Do you have throw rugs, shoes or other objects on your floor?
- Are you taking more than three prescription and/or over-the-counter medications?
- Do you have health conditions, such as vision or hearing loss, dizziness, shortness of breath, foot problems and/or muscle weakness?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, Safe Strides could be for you. Speak with your physician or call us to discuss your options.