Gentiva Home healthcare Services
At Gentiva, our care is defined by our clinical expertise and the compassion we deliver every day – one patient at a time.
The Gentiva family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for nearly four decades. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to educating and empowering patients to take charge of their own care, so they can achieve the highest possible level of health and independence.
Each year, we provide home healthcare services to over 350,000 patients from more than 490 community locations nationwide. Our full range of clinical services includes:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound care
- Infusion services
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to fall risks
- Hospice services, including help with physical, emotional and spiritual needs
We are committed to clinical excellence and determined to continually raise the bar in home healthcare by setting new industry standards for quality care and personalized service. That’s why thousands of patients every day choose us for their home healthcare needs. More on Gentiva Home Healthcare