Setting the Standard for Compassionate End-of-Life Care
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence that's how Gentiva improves quality of life for patients in their homes every day. Our associates make a real difference in thousands of people’s lives every day by delivering attentive, expert hospice services.
Patients in the final stage of their lives have special needs. We provide clinical, psychosocial and spiritual services to individuals with life-limiting illnesses who are no longer being treated for a cure, so they can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace, surrounded by loved ones.
What we do:
- Provide pain and symptom management
- Provide medications, equipment, and supplies related to the terminal illness
- Coordinate with physicians to decrease the need for 911 calls and hospitalizations
- Provide four levels of care based on patient’s needs: routine home care, respite care, inpatient care and continuous (crisis) care
- Assist with personal care (bathing, shaving, etc.)
- Help decrease anxiety, depression and other common emotions associated with terminal illness
- Offer psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support to patient and family
We accept referrals 24/7, 365 days a year.
All qualified patients are admitted within
3 hours of referral.
For more information on services in your area, call 1.866.546.3733.